Friday, January 22, 2016

Snow....

This is the third day in a row that I have been trapped like a rat inside this house.  The walls are closing in on me.  I am thankful that I have a job where I can work from home when the weather gets yucky...but enough.  I am blaming being snowed in for my 5 lipsticks purchase on Sephora today. 

So here is my rant...

I HATE messy snow!  I hate when people walk through my snow.  I hate when pets walk through my snow.  I hate when birds land in my snow.  I hate when little kids make snowballs in my snow.  It drives me insane!  I'm putting this out there in hopes that surely I am not the only one.  I hope I am not the only cantankerous person in the world yelling for people/animals to get out of their snow.  If it's in my yard, it's my snow.  And if it's in your yard to where I have to look at it, it's my snow too.  It's too beautiful to destroy.  So stop messing it up.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © All Rights Reserved
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited
Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs | Elements by Manda Bean Designs