Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Princess......and The Litter Box

Before my husband left on his latest trip, he lectured me about how I was going to have to change the litter box.  Me.....change a litter box.....scoop up kitty litter.  This is what my fairytale life (yes, in my own mind) has been reduced to. 

Charlie called me into the room where said litter box is located.  As Oscar (the cat) looked on, Charlie proceeded to tell me I had to do it and show me how it was done.  As I stood with my mouth agape in disgust and horror, Charlie said "I know, princess....you don't think you should have to do this.  But trust me, your tiara will not fall off.  And if it does, it's not breakable". 

Sooooo I'm off.  Off to change a litter box for the very first time in all of my years of owning a cat.  I'll change the damn thing.  I don't want to.....but I will.  For Oscar.  But I won't be happy about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © All Rights Reserved
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited
Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs | Elements by Manda Bean Designs