Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy 2016......

Happy 2016!  Better late, than never...

I don't make resolutions for the New Year.....because I can't keep them.  I'm not even gonna pretend I can.  My resolutions will crash and burn within 45 minutes of making them.  Last New Year's, I decided I would make a couple of "improvements" to myself in lieu of the cursed resolutions.  I told only my best friend and my boyfriend what they were.....to lose 50 lbs and to stop cursing so much.  Well.....I lost maybe 10 lbs.  Big maybe.  And I may actually curse more now.  So I think I can also say that my improvements were a fail of epic proportions. 

This year?  I did not make resolutions.  I did not make a list of improvements.  I made declarations.  I will lose 50 lbs.  But lets get real, I'm not gonna kill myself to do it (Funyuns anyone?).  And I will stop using one particular curse word.  Hey, I'm starting slow.  If giving up the one word goes well, I'll move on to others.

I do have another declaration for the world.  It is this:  I Am Happy!  I'm happy.  I'm happier than I have ever been in my entire life.  I'm happy with all my circumstances and surroundings.  I'm happy with me.  Just like I am.  If I could change a few things, that would be okay.  And if I change nothing, that's great too.  Because I love my life and I love me.  And life doesn't get any better than that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © All Rights Reserved
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited
Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs | Elements by Manda Bean Designs