Monday, June 11, 2012

Dear Anonymous........

"It's time to grow up and acquire some emotional intelligence."  To the coward who posted this comment on my blog in the middle of the night, this is for you.  Enjoy. 

Dear Anonymous,

I have given your idiotic, asinine, cowardly comment a little thought today.....only because I was taken aback by your cowardliness, mind you.  And I've decided that you remind me of my cocker spaniel.  She is the dumbest dog that God has ever placed on the face of this earth....though miraculously she still manages to be quite conniving.....and she always barks a lot bigger and sounds a lot badder when she's standing beside me than she does when she's out on her own.  So you see.....you and my dog really aren't so different.....you are quite articulate.....yet you hide behind an anonymous title.  Does that make you a stupid mutt?  Hmmmm......maybe.  Definitely you are beneath my dog who is in fact purebred.....and I seriously doubt you have an ounce of pedigree coursing through your veins.  Technically, I think you are in a position to be jealous of my 31 pound, dumb-as-a-rock cocker spaniel.  Wow.....it definitely must suck to be you right now.  Oh wait....I'm sorry....is that the "emotional ignorance" coming out in me?  Oh yeah, you're right....it probably is.  And since I highly value your anonymous opinion, I will get right on those hail marys.  How many am I up to now, anyway? 

I would like to clarify one tiny little piece of information that you in all your worldly wisdom and vast knowledge of all things human emotion-related must have overlooked......this is MY blog.  I can write whatever I want and I will continue to do so.  If you don't like it, don't read it.  Feel free to leave your rude comments and I will continue to feel free to delete them.  My blog is my universe.....I am "god" here......so own up to your negative, cowardly comments or I'll strike you down....it's really that simple.  I am quite sure you know very little about me if you know me at all.  If you know me at all, then you know you have indeed met your match and it will be a cold day in hell before I allow you to post negative, insulting things about me or anyone I know on MY blog or anywhere else.  I can, however, bash you.  Why?  Because "I need to grow up and acquire some emotional intelligence", of course.  Duh!  I don't know who you are.....because of your veil of anonymity (aka fraidy cat).....but I hope to God above that you are no one that I know or have ever met.  I hope that myself or no member of my family has ever breathed the same oxygen as you.  I don't care if you are male, female, young, old, black, white, religious, agnostic......whatever.  To me, you are a loser.  Walk one day in my shoes and overcome what I have and THEN call me emotionally ignorant. 

In the future....just skip reading my blog.  The world can do without your know-it-all stupidity. 

Oh, and one last question, what are you using for flees this year?  I am having a terrible time with both Frontline and Advantix, my poor cocker spaniel......the vet said this is due to the mild winter.  Just curious as to what you are using for your flees......or do you have bigger issues like mange?  And what is with digging up the yard for moles?  Damn dogs!  (emotionally ignorant, remember?) 


P.S.  If zombie's do indeed eat brains and there is ever a zombie apocalypse, I think you're safe.  Of course, I may eat your face off, no bath salts required.  Yep, I'm just that mature.  And emotionally stupid.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © All Rights Reserved
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited
Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs | Elements by Manda Bean Designs